This is my blog ....



Dear Reader ...
Welcome to my blog ..
Hope you'll enjoy it ... ^_^
With Love ,, Vie ..


Selasa, Juni 26, 2012

I dumped him or was dumped by him?

Feel like an idiot.

What have just happen?
I totally don't understand.
What a stupid thing I did.
Why should I tell him? It used to be okay. I can handle this affair smoothly.
But, I can't live my life that way.

All of those loves I have are just fake.
And I used to maintain all of them, like a true defender.
Really nonsense.
When I realize, no one is special.
I can't keep even one of them.

Well then, give me strength to start it from zero. With no one?
Okay, WITH NO ONE!
But, I'll loose him.
I dumped him? No? Was I dumped by him?
I DONT CARE!

I have passed this way for more than four years. And I hope much from him. But then, I finally realize, I'm not tough enough to be a loyal lover for him. I do love him, and do still love him, yet I love anyone else.
No, I never trust him. I meant, I know he'll never cheat me, but I don't believe that he'll love me that much. I meant, I cannot trust his love to me. I meant, .... Uh, I cannot explain it.
I just feel that his love is fake. I just wonder I can be by his side someday.
As I am close to his family, but that was also a fake.
Nothing is a truth.

I used to live in my own imagination, in my fake world.
And I'm too bored now.
I wanna live in reality.
I'm not a doll in a lovely cupboard, I'm not even a princess in a fairytale.
Live is much harder, I know, but it will be much more beautiful if it is in reality.
I believe that.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

3 komentar:

  1. Setelah saya membaca tulisannya ada pertanyaan yang akan saya tanyakan yaitu untuk belajar menulis blog itu perlu berapa lama, karna saya juga sedang belajar. Web Hosting Indonesia

    BalasHapus
  2. Belajar itu proses, jadi menurut saya tergantung pada kemauan kita.
    Good Luck ya.

    BalasHapus
  3. buat teman2 UNIVERSITAS NEGERI MALANG salam dari Didah admin Wisata Jawa Barat dan Kawah Putih

    BalasHapus

Silakan kasih Komentar ......